Kustom Window Tinting services to Users are subject to the following Terms of Service. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using www.kustomwindowtinting.com.au website and services.
1. AcceptanceBy using the www.kustomwindowtinting.com.au website and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which constitute a contract between you and Kustom Window Tinting].This company owns the website and operates the business known as “Kustom Window Tinting. “If you do not agree to all the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, PLEASE DO NOT use the www.kustomwindowtinting.com.au website.We reserve the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the www.kustomwindowtinting.com.au website constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to any revised Terms and Conditions.
2. Price And Payment2.1 At Kustom Window Tinting, the price shall be either:(a) as indicated on any invoice provided by Kustom Window Tinting to the Customer; or(b) Kustom Window Tinting quoted price (subject to clause 2.2), which will be valid for the period stated in the quotation or fora period of (30) days.2.2 Kustom Window Tinting reserves the right to change the price if a variation to Kustom Window Tinting quotation is requested.Any variation from the plan of scheduled works or specifications (including, but not limited to, any variation as a result of additional works required due to hidden or unidentifiable difficulties such as the site being unprepared for installation or as a result of increases in Kustom Window Tinting in the cost of materials and labour) will be charged for based on Kustom Window Tinting quotation and will be shown as variations on the invoice. Payment for all variations must be made in full at completion time.2.3 At Kustom Window Tinting, a deposit may be required.2.4 Time for payment for the Goods being of the essence, the price will be payable by the Customer on the date/s determined by Kustom Window Tinting, which may be:(a) on delivery/completion of the Goods;(b) by way of instalments/progress payments under Kustom Window TInting’s payment schedule;(c) the date specified on any invoice or another form is the date for payment.2.5 Payment may be made by cash, cheque, bank cheque, electronic/online banking, credit card (plus a surcharge of up to five per cent (5%) of the price), or by any other method as agreed to between the Customer and Kustom Window Tinting.2.6 we cannot give a fixed price for any emergency gain entry or unlock as there are tons of different types of locks out there, and all our prices for emergency services start from but are not limited to according to variation of locks
3. AccessThe Customer shall ensure that Kustom Window Tinting have clear and free access to the worksite at all times to enable them to undertake the works. Kustom Window Tinting shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the site (including, without limitation, damage to pathways, driveways and concreted or paved or grassed areas) unless due to the negligence of Kustom Window Tinting.
4. Title4.1 Kustom Window Tinting and the Customer agree that ownership of the Goods shall not pass until:(a) the Customer has paid Kustom Window Tinting all amounts owing to Kustom Window Tinting, and(b) the Customer has met all of its other obligations to Kustom Window Tinting.4.2 Receipt by Kustom Window Tinting of any form of payment other than cash shall not be deemed to be payment until that form of payment has been honoured, cleared or recognised.
5. Defects5.1 The Customer must inspect the Goods within seven (7) days of receiving the goods and notify Kustom Window Tinting in writing of any evident defect/damage, shortage in quantity, or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Customer must notify any other alleged defect in the Goods as soon as reasonably possible after any such defect becomes evident. Upon such notification, the Customer must allow Kustom Window Tinting to inspect the Goods.5.2 If Kustom Window Tinting is required to replace the Goods but cannot do so, Kustom Window Tinting may refund any money the Customer has paid for the Goods.
6. Return Policy5.3 Kustom Window Tinting may, in its absolute discretion, accept non-defective Goods for return, in which case Kustom Window Tinting may require the Customer to pay handling fees of up to forty-five per cent (45%) of the value of the returned Goods plus any freight costs.
7. Warranties5.4 Kustom Window Tinting will correct any defects in material or quality of products supplied by Kustom Window Tinting, which appear within three (3) months from the date of the invoice supplied to the Customer. The exception to the three months warranty are:
- Lock Fix – No warranty
- House/Car Lockout- No warranty
- All Cost listed on the www.kustomwindowtinting.com.au website is a minimum estimate for the job; the final cost will vary.