Home Window Privacy Tinting
At Kustom Window Tinting, our home window privacy tinting is one of the best investments you can make for your house, improving energy efficiency and stopping up to 79% of heat from escaping through your windows. Our house window tinting in Melbourne also stops 99.9% of harmful UV rays from entering inside and causing skin damage, or fading floors and furniture.
We have 20 years of experience installing high quality residential window tinting in Melbourne. Our fully independent and family owned business boasts a team of highly skilled and fully qualified professionals who can get the job done to the highest standard, ensuring high levels of customer service and great results every time. Also ask us about our specialty low E films that keep heat in your home in winter.
The Benefits of Home Tinting
Enhancing your residence with home window tinting provides numerous benefits. Not only is it practically maintenance-free, but it also typically costs less than window treatments. Other benefits include:
- Window tint for residential homes reduces glare from sunlight, eliminating the need to squint. Minimise the effects of the hot Melbourne sun!
- Residential window tinting enhances climate control by eliminating “hot wall” and “cold wall” problems, creating a comfortable environment throughout.
- Adding residential window film to your home will give it a “finished” polished look.
- Home glass window tinting eliminates the need for heavy curtains and bulky blinds, and allows homeowners to enjoy the benefits of natural sunlight without experiencing the heat, glare and UV rays.
UV Light Rejection
- Tinting house windows reduces 99.9% of ultraviolet rays that come into the home.
- UV Light can fade carpets, rugs, furniture and artwork. Home window tinting in Burwood and other suburbs protects furnishings and upholstery and keeps them looking new.
- Tinted window films in Melbourne can reduce up to 79% of the heat associated with the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Our window film also reduces cooling costs for your home by about 30%.
- Safety and security window tinting is designed to help hold together glass fragments.
- This window film reduces the chance for injury from flying glass during severe weather and creates a stronger barrier against criminal break-ins.
- Safety and security home window tinting in Mount Waverly and beyond is available in clear, safety-only version, or as a combination film that protects against both breakage and UV rays.
- Decorative window film can enhance any space and give the look of etched glass at a fraction of the cost.
- Home window tinting in Melbourne can be used to create patterns and graphic designs, coloured murals and effects, glass partitions, and more.
We can also provide window tinting for commercial buildings, helping businesses to reduce expenses and provide more comfortable environments for their employees.
Request a Quote Today
Make Kustom Window Tinting your first choice next time you want the best home window privacy tinting. We can provide solutions for houses located in and around the following suburbs:
- Box Hill
- Blackburn South
- Glen Iris
- Mount Waverley
- Surrey Hills
- Burwood East
- Burwood and surrounding suburbs
Contact our specialists at your earliest opportunity for more information about our services. Simply call us on 0402 221 505 or enquire online to request a quote and make a booking.